Turn regular lights into smart lights and make smart bulbs even smarter. The Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switch combines with a Brilliant Smart Home Control to create the world’s first integrated smart lighting and home control system. This enables smart lighting to be deployed throughout the entire home, with control capabilities built into the walls and accessible by touch, by voice, and remotely via app.
- Use the touch slider to control any dimmable light.
- Controls lights, smart bulbs, fans, music volume, Brilliant scenes, and more.
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Convenient in-wall control of Hue, LIFX, and more.
- Supports LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent bulbs and works with dimmable lighting.
- Replaces one or multiple switches in a switch panel (Decora plate not included).
- Requires Brilliant Control and neutral / ground wires.
- At least one Brilliant Control must be installed for a Brilliant Smart Dimmer Switch to work
- Supports up to 30 Smart Dimmer Switches per home
- Requires a non-metal wall plate
- 120V AC
- Up to 500w incandescent and halogen
- Up to 200W LED and CFL
- Dimming compatible
- Multiway supported
- Magnetic low voltage (MLV) lighting systems are not supported
- Neutral and Ground Wire required
- Automatic Line and Load Switching
- A complementary product to the Brilliant Smart Home Control
- Neutral wire required
- Ground wire required
- Multiway via Brilliant devices through Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh (BLE Mesh)
- Supports single-pole configuration
- Fits alongside any other switch in a decora form factor
- Controls standard lighting (LED, CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, and ELV), smart bulbs (Philips Hue, LIFX), music (Sonos).
- Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh (BLE Mesh)
- Over the air automatic software updates, using secure end-to-end encryption
- PIR motion sensor
- Power monitoring and measurement
- Built-in capacitive touch sliders
- Whole-area capacitive touch tap detection